Australian High Performance Industries have standard consumer obligations to meet with the supply of our products, these conditions of supply are listed on the consumer affairs website. Racing and high performance products that are intended for off road use, modified engines &/or vehicles or many of the defined types of motor racing are not covered by many of the presumed laws and legislation associated with normal retail/wholesale purchases. Over the years we have seen many incorrectly fitted parts and components fail due to poor or incorrect maintenance, incorrectly assembled and in some cases simply bad luck. We strive do our best to source and manufacture high quality products and offer our customers good service and advise. Should you ever have a problem arise from a product purchased from any of the retail or wholesale identities owned or operated by the AHPI Pty Ltd group please read the document below related to the limited product warranty relating to our range of products. All goods must be returned to Australian High Performance Industries for inspection please contact us via email or telephone if you need more information regarding product returns.
If you do have a concern regarding a product purchased from any of the divisions of AHPI pty ltd we ask you please use the guidelines below so we can quickly resolve any issues in a timely manner.
1. Please contact us via phone or email with your contact details, the product part number or description. Please advise of the invoice number, order number if purchased through our online store or a date the purchase was made and payment type.
2. Please advise if the product is new and unused, if the product has been fitted, If the product was modified, if the product was purchased as a used or factory second.
3. Please advise of the person or business that fitted, delivered or installed the product or items.
3. Please advise of the nature of the problem, part missing, damaged in transit, incorrect part supplied, manufacturing flaw or other reason.
4. If you placed an order for a stock line product that has not been supplied within what is consider a reasonable waiting time or you require a refund as you need the part sooner than can be supplied.
5. If the product was purchased and the incorrect part was selected by you as the customer, you purchased the part in error, or the part is not going to be suitable for your intended purpose and you want to return it there may be a handling charge incurred and freight charges may not be refunded.
6. We do not hold returns as store credits, you will have the option of exchanging the goods or a refund will be offered via the same method as the original payment was made.
7. Goods must be returned to our South Australian warehouse or an address nominated by AHPI Pty Ltd for inspection before any claims, refunds, exchanges, or replacements can be initiated.
Please note we are a real business and know that good communication is the best way to resolve a problem, we ask that you do supply us with as much information related to your enquiry so it can be handled quickly.
Please also note that while pictures and videos can be a good way to view some issues we will require that faulty parts are returned to us for inspection or testing . We advise goods be send via a method of transport that you can request a receipted delivery signature and possibly offer a tracking service.
Below is our standard warranty information sheet that is supplied with many of our products.
Thank you for choosing Australian High Performance Industries as the supplier of your racing and high performance engine parts.
Some additional modifications may be needed to fit the product you have purchased.
Please check all threads and clean the product thoroughly to ensure all sand, grit, swarf or other debris is removed and inspect to ensure the product performs correctly.
Before installation and if detailed instructions or a manufacturers installation or maintenance manual is included, it is important that this information is read and understood. If in any doubt, please contact AHPI for further clarification
Australian High Performance Industries and its distribution network are manufacturers, importers and suppliers of high performance and racing components as well as replacement parts that are designed for performance applications. Due to the nature of the application of the parts intended, all products are covered by our standard warranty for a period of 6 months from the purchase date, provided that the product is properly installed and not modified in any way.
If you require warranty assistance, please contact our Adelaide warehouse. Please not we may request the product and/or any anciliary components and or the complete engine to be returned for inspection
Any claims are to be made to Australian High Performance Industries accompanied by proof of purchase with a detailed list of the nature of the fault, problem or defect. Upon inspection the product shall be repaired or replaced at our discretion. The warranty covers the product only and not the cost of any freight, cost of installation, labor cost for removal or installation of the product or any other incurred cost.
Australian High Performance Industries, its retail divisions or resellers of its products will not be liable for any loss or damages caused to vehicles, property or persons resulting from the use or misuse or incorrect fitting any of our manufactured, imported or supplied products.
Our terms of sale are deemed to be made in the state of South Australia.
Please ensure the product you are fitting complies with your local authorities.
If you do have a problem and need further information or clarification on your rights as a consumer click the link below to the ACCC website